Monday, February 16, 2009

you probably are right... most of my emotions are pretty extreme... i'm either ecstatic and elated and so in love with something or i hate it, can't stand it, despise it. it can be a bad a thing but i usually don't see it like that. i mean i'm trying to make myself realize that most things aren't worth getting so upset over and most of the time it isn't worth all of the negative energy to truly HATE something or someone, and it's easier to just go with the flow, but in terms of being passionate about things, i don't really think it's not a bad thing... and i don't do well with indifference. i like to know when people are happy and excited for something. i like when people demonstrate their affection. i really like notes and letters and pictures and random acts of kindness and i truly appreciate the small things. i like going out to breakfast and i like laying for hours with people who i care about just enjoying their company. i like the nights when i'm with my close friends drinking coffee and just talking. the parties are obviously so fun too, but they are different. 

but the point is when i invest myself in something i really invest it... 100%. i don't give half my effort to something. i try to give the best of myself to my jobs, to school, to my friendships, and to my relationships. i can be very sentimental and romantic and quite a dreamer. it can be dumb and unrealistic and pointless but its who i am and what i do.

i don't know. 

No comments: